MELBOURNE, FL September 8, 2017
The marketing tech stack continues to grow rapidly. Newer tech players offer point solutions that address acute needs, while enterprise marketing behemoths expand in a quest to offer more comprehensive value.
It’s enough to make some marketing leaders dizzy and perhaps even confused as to how all these solutions can fit together to improve their effectiveness. One way for marketers to help identify who the best in breed solution providers are is by working with independent third-party analysts and reviewers such as SiriusDecisions, Forrester, Gartner, and Smart Selling Tools just to name a few. These trusted sources provide invaluable guidance on need and fit.
That’s why Accent is happy to be named in Smart Selling Tools inaugural Top Marketing Tools for 2017. Sales leaders have trusted Smart Selling Tools for years when it comes to understanding the sales software space. Now marketing execs can take advantage of Smart Selling Tools’ deep understanding of the marketing tech stack to make more informed buying decisions.
Our sales asset management software helps marketers:
- Centralize all their sales content in one location, with easy access from anywhere on any device
- Organize and tag sales content for easier searching and access
- Give sales reps an easy way to locate the content they need in the sales process
- See how content is being used by the sales team
- Understand how buyers are responding to content in the buyer journey
Learn more about our solution or request a live demo!