Catch buyers in their moment of interest
One easy way to impact revenue is to improve the responsiveness of your sales team. This means responding right away to a buyer’s first expression of interest – and then sustaining those prompt responses throughout the buying process.
- Real-time engagement is about reacting instantly, following up on opportunities in seconds.
- David Meerman Scott, The New Rules of Sales and Service
THE TIME IS NOW: they’re here, they’re ready & they’re interested.
Real-time buyer response tracking helps reps catch buyers at that golden moment of interest.
This is the time when:
- Accessibility is at its prime.
The buyer is right here, right now.
- Pain points are acute.
The buyer is ready to carry-on a conversation now.
- Agreeability shines.
The buyer sends signals of interest in moving the deal along.
Every minute a rep waits or hesitates is 60 additional seconds a buyer has to shift focus, lose interest, fall out of contact or approach competitors. With today’s B2B buyer, every second counts.
Know when buyers are here, ready & interested.
Sales Enablement technology unlocks real-time visibility into buyer actions.
- Reps get instant notifications when buyers perform critical actions (like downloading/sharing content, asking a question/posting a comment or visiting specific pages on material shared).
- Reps engage with the right buyers, at the right time.
More and more, the reps that pull ahead are using real-time visibility for quicker response rates as part of an overall better buyer experience.